Thursday, April 21, 2011

Worth

Must be the lip gloss, shining on my lips, the perfume scent. 
Or the curve of my body that seems to attract these men. 
Its the same old, the usual, but this attention is still brand new. 
Cause before I just got ignored, was nothin but a simple female.
But now because my jeans look painted on and fit just right, 
guys stare and drool at first plain sight. 
So the ones that never looked in my direction, 
Are the ones that seem to want me more than ever, 
Which leads me to question:
Was it not my personality or the characteristics I encompassed, that they wanted to learn?
No. 
They wanted to know how every last inch of bare skin, of every luscious curve, looked underneathe my clothes. 
Because that's what they see females as, 
Not so much as beautiful art works that we are,
But merely a toy to play with at first, take advantage, and lose us
And typically thats when they soon wished they had learned a woman's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment